Spider-man : No way home / directed by Jon Watts; ... Read More
- 0 of 1 copy available at New Castle Public Library.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lawrence County Federated Library System.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9786318684002
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (148 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: [English/French/Spanish version]
- Publisher: Culver City, CA : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Based on the Marvel comic book by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2021.
Special features: A spectacular spider-journey with Tom Holland ; Graduation day ; Previews.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Music, Michael Giacchino ; editors, Jeffrey Ford, ... Read More
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Tom Holland, Zendaya, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jacob ... Read More
For the first time in the cinematic history of ... Read More
|Target Audience Note:||
Rating: PG-13; for sequences of action/violence, ... Read More
|System Details Note:||
DVD; region 1; 2.39:1 widescreen, Dolby Digital ... Read More
English, French or Spanish dialogue; English, ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Spider-Man (Fictitious character) > Drama.
Superheroes > Drama.
High school students > Drama.
New York (N.Y.) > Drama.
|Genre:||Action and adventure films.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: